London 1960s in V
0. Make sure your V copy is set to automatically sign in to the Social Club, is updated to 350.1/350.2 and does not have any core RPFs modified (OpenIV’s ‘mods’ folder is fine, however).
1. Get FiveM and extract it to an empty folder which can be located anywhere.
2. Run the executable once to update, then close the game once it launches.
3. Extract the ‘london’ folder into a new folder called ‘usermaps’ in the folder containing FiveM.exe, making it look like this:
4. Run FiveM again.
5. When at the main menu (before signing in to Terminal), press the console key on your keyboard (` on US, the key left to 1 for other layouts most likely) and enter the following command: Invoke-LevelLoad london.
6. Wait for the game to load. You’ll probably end up falling through the empty ground – set a waypoint somewhere sensible on the pause menu map and press F11 to teleport to it.
7. Have fun! Remember: trainers can be placed in a ‘plugins’ folder as pictured above – just put .asi files there; no other files should be placed outside of the base V folder.